Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Me

So who am I, then?  Good question.  I would probably start with what I consider my most important job, and that is being a mommy to 4 of the cutest little nuggets I know.  Life is a crazy, hectic, upside-down whirlwind on most days, and I wouldn't change it for anything!  My babies have all arrived over the course of the last 6 years, (6, 4, 2, and 6 months) and it has done a number on my body.  So this blog is going to be my motivation and accountability to figure out how to become the healthiest me that I can be, for myself, and for the little noisemakers that need a mom who can get down and play and keep up with all of the craziness that they bring me every day!  So this little blog is my journey, it's me- healthified!

Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment